If you want to know how good you are as a professional, work for a PR agency.
If you want to know how great you are, work for T&A Ogilvy
One of the first PR agencies established in Vietnam, the company has a long history of serving top global brands, including Standard Chartered, Yahoo, Canon, Unilever, Kimberley Clark, Johnson&Johnson, Amway… With the mission of leading the changes in Vietnam’s young public relations industry, T&A Ogilvy has been best known for marrying global best practices with local insights, delivering effective and innovative solutions for client, and nurturing the best PR professionals in the PR industry.
We are constantly looking for dynamic and talented professionals to join our growing client services team in Ho Chi Minh City. The top requirements? You must have insatiable passion for knowledge and learning about this fast-changing industry, endless enthusiasm in dealing with and influencing people, a high motivation to achieve success, and a positive can-do attitude.
Other qualities you must have:
- University Graduate
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in a multinational environment. Prior experience in PR or journalism is appreciated.
- Excellent communications skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact comfortably with people of different backgrounds, win relationships, and handle difficult situations gracefully
- Excellent persuasion, sales and negotiation skill.
- Team management, solving problem and decision making skills. Prior experience as a team leader preferable, but not a must.
- Exhibit attention to details, maturity and reliability
- Ability to work, and thrive, under pressure
- Creativity, a sense of humor and fun personality, is always appreciated
On top of attractive salary and benefits, the company offers unparalleled training opportunities for PR professionals and a young, friendly and fun work environment. Visit our facebook page
If this sounds suitable to what you’re looking for, fire away your resume and cover letter to Ms Hoai Thu: email@example.com