Ogilvy Public Relations is seeking a digital-savvy communications professional to join the Ho Chi Minh/Ha Noi office as a Social Media Specialist on our every glowing global Social@Ogilvy Team.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your creative, research, and analytical capabilities by providing insight into conversations taking place in the social & digital space and extending that insight into powerful engagement strategies. If you are passionate about social media and word of mouth marketing and you are ready to use your digital communications experience in a fast paced and creative environment, then this may be a great next step in your career.
Social@Ogilvy is the global, cross-discipline team of social experts from across all of Ogilvy’s businesses delivering social solutions to all parts of our clients’ business. This is new. This is bigger than before. We have been designing and executing social media marketing and communications programs for more than seven years as 360 Digital Influence – a specialty practice born out of Ogilvy Public Relations. We quickly grew to deliver social solutions for all sorts of marketing and communications clients. We are is the dedicated Social Media Marketing function within Ogilvy focused on a strategic approach to Word of Mouth marketing – operationalized through social media. Our clients range from major consumer brands to government agencies and movements for social action.
Social@Ogilvy practice consists of 550 social-media experts from around the world, with further access to 4000 digital marketing specialists. It is headquartered in New York, but Paul Heath, chief executive officer of Ogilvy & Mather Asia-Pacific, expects the unit will do plenty of work in Asia-Pacific, where it will work in 23 cities across 15 territories including Vietnam team.
Primary Aims and Responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist Role:
- Be responsible for managing social media accounts and executing projects for a range of blue-chip social media clients. For example, building profiles, growing & managing communities on behalf of brands.
- Create and edit engaging branded content for social media channels.
- Provide consumer insights and social media advice for a portfolio of clients.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative social media monitoring research using a range of digital media tools, such as Radian6.
- Prepare & deliver performance reports to clients, including recommendations.
- Keep constantly updated with the latest industry strategies, trends and services.
- Account manage your own clients, including setting client expectations and delivering projects according to timeframes.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Be acquainted with current and emerging media platforms and their usage from a consumer and business perspective.
- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to research online, learn how to use new online tools and be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Be flexible and adaptable as the business unit is rapidly growing.
- Have at least 1- 2 years work experience in related field or project management.
- You have a passion for the changes in digital and communications.
- You get things done.
- You are supremely organized.
- You are always learning.
- You hate when things are not done as well as they could be.
- You are enthusiastic and love team work.
- You are curious about everything.
How to Apply: Please send your application to:
Ha Nguyen Thu An Email: email@example.com
Chi Phuong Hoang Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR) is a leading global marketing communications firm, with offices in more than 60 cities around the world. In its 27th year, Ogilvy PR provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs, social marketing and entertainment practices. The agency also offers biotechnology and government affairs expertise through its subsidiaries Feinstein Kean Healthcare and Ogilvy Government Relations, respectively. Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide is part of the WPP Group, one of the world’s largest communications services organizations (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com). For more information, visit our Web site at www.ogilvypr.com.